JSC PKF Miramet is a commercial manufacturing enterprise that was founded in 2002.
Miramet has qualified engineering and technical staff as well as certified professionals of Quality Control Division. Our company operates 12142 sq.m. facility which includes industrial site, reception and packing area, customs shelter warehouse with crane, laboratories of the destroying and nondestructive control.
Company implemented the Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2015, (certificate registr. No 01 100 1321904 by TUV Rheinland InterCert Kft.).
Core activity of our company is:
Wholesale distribution of fittings, flanges, hardware, pipes, sealing materials according to Russian and foreign standards to enterprises of petrochemical and petroleum refining industries.
- Fittings according to Russian and foreign (ASTM, EN, JIS) standards;
- Flanges and blind flanges according to Russian and foreign (ASTM, EN, JIS) standards;
- Attach hardware and sealing materials according to Russian and foreign (ASTM, EN, JIS) standards;
- SMLS and LSAW pipes according various technical documentation, Russian and foreign (ASTM, EN, JIS) standards;
- Round bars and sheet products according ASTM.
Miramet has a wide experience in complex supplies for Russian companies. Miramet cooperates with Russian and foreign producers. Such cooperation allows us to fully satisfy needs of customers in short period of time.
The vast experience and high-qualified technical personnel allow us to complete orders for non-standard products requiring preparation and approval of design documentation within shortest possible period.
JSC PKF Miramet is included in the Gazprom register of suppliers and is accredited for supplies for Gazpromneft, Rosneft and LUKOIL. We have experience in export supplies to EU and APEC countries.
All products are certified. Miramet is accredited by the leading European auditor — TUV Rheinland GmbH as the supplier that meets requirements of ASME standards and the Pressure Equipment Directive — PED 2014/68/EU.
Products according to Russian standards are subject to control by certified professionals of Quality Control Division involving own accredited laboratories of the destroying and nondestructive control. Quality control of products comply with ASME standard and PED is carried out by third-party foreign accredited laboratories and qualified specialists.
JSC PKF Miramet carries out the following types of control:
- visual and dimensional inspection;
- mechanical inspection;
- chemical analysis inspection;
- dye penetrant inspection;
- ultrasonic inspection;
- resistance to intercrystalline corrosion;
- x-ray inspection;
- hydraulic pressure tests according to various technical documentation.
Miramet has been the member of Omsk Chamber of Commerce and Industry since 2006.